Has someone ever ordered pizza and had a topping on it that you just hated? Isn’t it the worst?
Just imagine making your own pizza and discovering the body part of a small animal!?
“It was surley an appendage,” the woman said. “It was chewy and flesh-like.”
After eating this “special sauce” she bout from, Suzanne Abercrombie fell ill in November.
She did not think it had anything do with her pizza at first but then made another pizza with the same sauce and something irregular plopped out of it as she began to pour.
“When I used the rest of the jar, that’s when it fell out,” Abercrombie said. “It was about three-and-a-half inches long and looked like an arm.”
A consumer affairs specialist for the company that produces the sauce stated that the “reptile appendage” did not belong to an iguana and that it was just mold. The specialist also said the jars are doubled-checked at the plant, “but sometimes things happen after they are shipped,” News-Press reports.
Abercrombie wrote a letter to the company about the incident and they responded stating the substance “did not come from any Reptile, Amphibian, and or small Mammal. It is moldy tomato sauce.” What do you think it was?